ITS NEW STAYCATION “YOUR STAY YOUR CHOICE” PACKAGE
Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok, the trendy kid in the block, offers their “Ridiculously Personal Experience” service with its hidden gem location in Langsuan urban oasis. Although the hotel has a deserved reputation, the really amazing deals they are offering at the moment, makes it a hotel not to miss.
“Your Stay Your Choice” staycation package is the latest staycation promotion that will give a choice to guests to choose the perks they like to craft their #kimptonlove during the stay and urge them to come back to another.
YOUR STAY YOUR CHOICE PACKAGE
· Room with breakfast for 2 persons starting from THB 5,000++ per night
· Check in 3:00 p.m. / Check out 12:00 p.m.
· Pick 2 perks per night (1 perk from Bonus and 1 perk from Extra Plus) for Deluxe Room, Premium Room, Grand Premium Room
· Pick 3 perks per night (2 perks from Bonus and 1 perk from Extra Plus) for Junior Suite, Executive Suite, Two-Bedroom Suite and Family Suite
Book periods: 25 March - 30 May 2021
Stay periods: 1 April - 31 May 2021
· Guarantee Upgrade to next room category
· Early check in 9:00 a.m. / Late check out 6:00 p.m.
· THB 1,000 cash voucher for R&B per night
· Extra 2,000 IHG Rewards points per night
· TWO complimentary drinks per night from Bar.Yard Tribute cocktail menus (4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.)
· TWO complimentary Nightcaps per night at CRAFT (from 7:00 p.m. onwards)
· 25% off discount for Biologique Recherche treatments during the stay
· Complimentary bites of cheese platter upon arrival.
Plus, one should not forget the excellent packages where guests can enjoy the fun perks of new lifestyle’s work-from-home-and-maybe-from-hotel and Bangkok staycation.
KIMPTON MOMENTS PACKAGE
Explore a different way to stay and craft your #KimptonMoments with us.
There’s no better time to come stay at Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok. Book a room and we will give you a whole new perspective on things. Starting from THB 5,000++ per night.
Book periods: now - 29 April 2021
Stay periods: now – 30 April 2021
Weekend Check In (Fri & Sat)
• 40 hours flexible check-in
• Guarantee upgrade to next room category
• Double breakfasts for 2 persons at Stock.Room only if guests check-in before 9:00 a.m.
• For any room check-in after 9:00 a.m., guests will entitle of one breakfast on the following day
• THB 500- credit for F&B per stay
Weekday Check In (Sun - Thu)
• Breakfast for 2 persons at Stock.Room
• Early check-in time: 10:00 a.m. and late check-out time: 4:00 p.m.
• THB 1,000- credit for F&B per stay
Work From Kimpton Package
Nestled amid lush gardens and tranquil ponds, Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok provides an idyllic setting for residents who work remotely and seek to enjoy well-deserved breaks between virtual meetings. With the newly rolled-out Work From Kimpton packages and its spectacular array of facilities, the lifestyle hotel promises a perfect-work life balance.
Book periods: now – 30 September 2021
Stay periods: now – 30 September 2021
HALF-DAY from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Premium Room, THB 2,000++ (THB 2,354 net)
· Junior Suite, THB 2,600++ (THB 3,060 net)
FULL-DAY from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Premium Room, THB 2,000++ (THB 3,531 net)
· Junior Suite, THB 3,700++ (THB 4,355 net)
Hotel room workspace or playspace with full amenities set up for maximum 5 persons.
Connect to Internet TV and VIFA Nordic sound system.
Free accessibility to GYM, Pool, Sauna and Steam room.
Free Wifi throughout property and parking space.
Furry friends are also more than welcome at Kimpton. For swift booking, contact at +66 2 056 9999 or via the email [email protected]
Website : https://www.kimptonmaalaibangkok.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kimptonmaalaibangkok/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/kimptonmaalaibangkok/
Media enquiries through:
Pidichanan P. Macaluso (Maprang)
Area Dir of Marketing Communications - an IHG Hotel Thailand
Dir of Marketing Communications - Kimpton Maa-Lai Bangkok
Tel: +66.81.4014545 [email protected]
Patsorn Daomanee (Beam)
Marketing Communications Manager
About KIMPTON® MAA-LAI BANGKOK
Marking the debut for the brand in Southeast Asia, the Kimpton® Maa-Lai Bangkok takes its name from the traditional flower garland presented as a token of welcome, good health and respect to guests and loved ones. The hotel will feature 362 rooms, including 131 serviced residences, and is slated to open in October 2020. Nestled in the heart of the Langsuan area, the hotel sits beside Lumpini Park, one of the largest parks in the city. Guests can look forward to two restaurants with the signature Kimpton flair, Stock Room and Ms. Jigger, and two bars, CRAFT and Bar.Yard, a rooftop bar
ABOUT KIMPTON® HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
San Francisco-based Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants is the original boutique hotel company, which pioneered the concept of unique, distinctive, design-forward hotels in the United States in 1981. Anchored in one-of-a-kind experiences, Kimpton now operates more than 66 hotels and 80 restaurants, bars and lounges across urban locations, resort destinations and up and coming markets in the United States, Europe, Caribbean and Greater China. Kimpton spaces and experiences centre on its guests, offering inspiring design that evokes curiosity to forward-thinking flavours that feed the soul. Every detail is thoughtfully curated and artfully delivered, so that guest experiences remain meaningful, unscripted and ridiculously personal.
Kimpton’s employees, empowered to provide heartfelt service and experiences, have built a highly regarded workplace culture that appears consistently on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
In January 2015, Kimpton became part of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) family of hotel brands. For more information, visit www.KimptonHotels.com.
Notes to Editors:
IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global organisation with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, including Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN® Hotels, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Voco™, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts , Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites®, Atwell Suites™, and Candlewood Suites®.
IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns more than 5,900 hotels and approximately 884,000 guest rooms in more than 100 countries, with over 1,900 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, our global loyalty programme, which has more than 100 million enrolled members.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. More than 400,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and corporate offices globally.
Visit www.ihg.com for hotel information and reservations and www.ihgrewardsclub.com for more on IHG Rewards Club. For our latest news, visit: https://www.ihgplc.com/en/news-and-media and follow us on social media at: twitter, facebook and LinkedIn.