SALES MANAGER SEA
UNILIN employs 5400 people at 21 production sites worldwide. UNILIN generates a turnover of 1,4 billion euros and is part of the listed international Mohawk group. In addition to laminate flooring, UNILIN also manufactures engineered parquet flooring, LVT, laminated board, MDF, HDF & chipboard, click furniture, roof systems, and insulation board.
Unilin Asia is the division responsible for all activities in Asia, combining all products from Unilin and IVC group, another division of Mohawk.
IVC commercial is m aking LVT and venyl sheet floors for use in business, public, and private environments. With 1,800 employees, 10 production sites worldwide and a capacity of 180,000,000m² per year, IVC Group is the world’s fastest-growing flooring company.
Especially for the division of the LVT and venyl products, we are
looking for a Sales Manager SEA.
As an employer, UNILIN distinguishes itself as a passionate, innovative growth company that has built its success on real entrepreneurs at all levels. The business culture is characterised by investments in technology and people.
· Initially you will be responsible for the overall sales and marketing operations of all IVC group products in SEA and sales and distribution via „project channel“ of the whole range of UNILIN Asia in a range of SEA countries.
- You prepare annual sales plans & targets based on defined KPI’s for IVC group products.
- You ensure a systematic follow-up, analysis of the sales results, planning and delivery of the IVC group products portfolio in the distribution network, & project partners in a range of countries for Unilin products meaning:
- Control of the dealers network (proper POS, marketing and sales campaigns);
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing Unilin Asia at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process
You will report to the Sales Director Unilin Asia & Export for IVC group products and To CM SEA & OA for UNILIN product
You will on the Midterm have the chance to lead SEA for all Unilin Asia activities
- You are based preferably in Thailand, Indonesia or Singapore
- Speak & write fluently English and potentially Chinese
- you have extensive sales experience ( 3- 5 years) in the building materials industry, B2B sales, premium products.
- You have a strong experience with sales over distribution and a good understanding of the project channel“– sales (designers, developers and architects)
- Independent and self motivating with a lot of drive and dynamism. Service oriented and supportive to your customers
Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales enablement programs
You are willing to travel frequently and to work home-office.
UNILIN is a strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, UNILIN offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.
Thomas Van Steenbergen
+6581572299 ( = whatsapp)
VSTEENTH = ID we chat