THAI will resume Brussels-Bangkok-Brussels non-stop route as from 3rd July 21 onwards
THAI is very pleased to announce that the route Brussels-Bangkok-Brussels will be resumed as from July 21 onwards. Following the Covid-19 pandemic situation all THAI flights will be gradually increased as follows:
- 3rd July 21 - 30th September 21 à THAI will operate 1 flight per week on Saturday (DAY 6) operated by Airbus 350-900
- 1st October 21 - 27th March 2022 à THAI will operate 2 flights per week on Saturday (DAY 6) & Thursday (DAY 4) operated by Airbus 350-900
Timetable : 3rd July 2021 – 30th October 2021
Timetable : 31st October 2021 – 30th March 2022
Other THAI routes in Europe can be used for the connection on the other days :
- Route Frankfurt-Bangkok (TG921/TG920) v.v. is already operating and will increase to 5 frequencies as from July 21 onwards.
- Route Paris-Bangkok (TG931/TG930) v.v. will resume on 2nd July 21 with 2 flights per week (Wednesday/Friday) and will increase to 3 flights (extra Sunday Flight) as from 1st October 21 onwards.
- Route London/Copenhagen-Bangkok is already operating and Zurich-Bangkok route will be resumed as from July 21 onwards.
Other THAI routes will be gradually resumed with limited flights during Summer 21 and following routes already confirmed :
- Domestic flights in Thailand : Bangkok-Phuket/Krabi/Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai operated by Thai Smile
- Bangkok-Jakarta/Singapore/Kuala Lumpur v.v.
- Bangkok- Manila v.v.
- Bangkok-Sydney v.v. and Bangkok-Melbourne/Auckland (as from 1st Oct21)
- Bangkok-Beijing/Shanghai/Chengdu v.v.
- Bangkok-Tokyo/Osaka/Haneda/Seoul/Taipei v.v.
The new flights on route Brussels Bangkok Brussels are open for sales now. Flights can be book via www.thaiairways.be or via any travel agent in Benelux.
Thai Airways International Brussels