Events & Bookings
BeLuThai in collaboration with The German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) and other bilateral chambers of commerce in Thailand, is delighted to invite you and your friends to join Joint Chambers Luncheon: Thailand Economic Outlook 2019 on Thursday, 21 February 2019. The event is organized by The German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC).
GTCC Joint Chambers Luncheon “Thailand Economic Outlook 2019” will provide you with an overview of global and regional challenges with a focus on Thailand’s economic development for 2019 towards “Thailand 4.0”, introduced by our keynote speaker Mr. Prinn Panitchpakdi, Governor, Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
Representatives of Siemens Thailand, BMW (Thailand), Continental Automotive, Boehringer Ingelheim (Thai) and Rabbit Finance will discuss Thailand’s transformation to Industry 4.0, insights into key industry sectors in Thailand, and challenges to face in 2019.
11:30 – 12:00 Registration
12:00 – 12:05 Welcoming Remarks by Mr. Markus Lorenzini, President, GTCC
12:05 – 12:25 Keynote Speech by Mr. Prinn Panitchpakdi, Governor, Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
12:25 – 13:00 Starter & main course served
13:00 – 14:00 Panel Discussion on “Transformation to Industry 4.0″
Moderator: Dr. Roland Wein, Executive Director, GTCC
– Mr. Markus Lorenzini, President and CEO, Siemens Thailand
– Mr. Peter Rankl, President ASEAN, Continental Automotive
– Mr. Christian Wiedmann, President, BMW (Thailand)
– Dr. Armin Wiesler, General Manager / Head of Human Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim (Thai)
– Mr. Johannes Von Rohr, Co-Founder & Director Corporate Development, Rabbit Finance
14:00 – 14:10 Q&A / End of luncheon
Date: Thursday, 21 February 2019
Time: 11:30-14:00 hrs.
Venue: Pimarnman Room, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel (map)
Member: 1,200 Baht
Non-member: 2,000 Baht
Price includes Western-set Lunch. Please leave a remark if Vegetarian Dish is preferred.
Pre-payment is required by Friday, 15th Febraury.
What’s vital in a company’s culture that fosters openness leading to innovation? Research has shown that universally, organizations who embrace ‘Diversity’ are more creative/innovative, perform better, and are more adaptable to change. With Chiang Mai’s emerging multicultural business landscape, it is important for startups, SMEs, corporates, all business alike to leverage on such competencies.
In light of the Chiang Mai Pride parade on the same week, Chiang Mai Connect would like to bring to the table why you should care about ‘Diversity’ in the workplace. Join us for this special edition hosted at the newly launched location of Regus at Chiang Mai Icon Park!
- Learn about the new civil partnership law (recently passed through the government’s cabinet) and how it will affect your businesses from inclusiveness experts
- Unlock opportunities fostering a creative / innovative environment for you and your team through ‘Diversity’ in the workplace
- Connect with entrepreneurs & professionals from wide-ranging industries in the North – linking business groups from the international and local chambers of commerce, to the Federation of Thai Industries
- Only 45 seats available for this special edition!
Come connect on Friday 22nd February, 17.00 hrs onwards at Regus at Chiang Mai Icon Park (map).
17:00 – 17:30 Registration & pre-networking
17:30 – 19:00 ‘Diversity in the Workplace’ Talk & Discussion
19:00 – 19:15 Opening by hosts
19:15 – 19:45 Business connecting games
19:45 – 21:30 Networking
Date: Friday, 22nd February 2019
Time: 17.00 – 21.30 hrs
Venue: Regus at Chiang Mai Icon Park (map).
Member: 550 Baht
Non-member: 750 Baht
ALL walk-ins (members & non-members): 850 Baht
BeLuThai, together with the European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC), BCCT, Austcham, CanCham, FTCC, GTCC, NTCC, TFCC, TNCC, and TSCC, cordially invites you to EABC Multi-Chamber Business Networking on Wednesday 27th February 2019 at Vertigo TOO, Banyan Tree Bangkok. The event is hosted by EABC and organized by BCCT.
Join us to connect with members from various professions and chambers and enjoy an exceptional experience on the 60th floor of Banyan Tree with the stunning views of Bangkok cityscape and the Chao Phraya River.
Date: Wednesday, 27th February 2019
Time: 6.30 – 9.00 pm (last drink 8:30pm)
Venue: Vertigo TOO, 60th floor, Banyan Tree Bangkok. Nearest MRT Station is Lumpini Exit 3 (map)
-THB 500 for all participating chamber members.
-THB 1,200 for non-members. NO NON-MEMBER WALK-INS.
Price includes food and a free flow of soft drinks, beer and wine.
Payment: The fee is payable at the door. If you would like to make a pre-payment, please click for pre-payment options here.
Cancellation policy: Please note, if cancelled after 5pm of Tuesday 26th February or in case of no show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai), in collaboration with the Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham), the American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CANCHAM), German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC), Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce (STCC) and South African-Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC) would like to invite members and guests to attend a Business Luncheon with special guest speaker Khun Arin Jira, Chairman of ASEAN-BAC Thailand on “Thailand’s Economic Goals as ASEAN Chair”. The event is organized by the Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham).
Khun Arin recently communicated the four pillars for “Empowering ASEAN 4.0”, namely – Digital Infrastructure, Digital Connectivity, Human Resources Development, and MSMEs Development – at a special ASEAN summit in Bangkok, and this is an opportunity for the wider foreign chamber community to find out how our Members can play a role in these areas.
Date: Tuesday, March 19 2019
Time: 11:30 – 13:30 hrs.
Venue: Benjasiri Ballroom 1, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 (map) (Asoke BTS / Sukhumvit MRT)
• Members and joint chambers members**: THB 1,200
• Non-Members: THB 1,800
**Including The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand (AMCHAM), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), The Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai), Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CANCHAM), German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC), Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce (STCC) and South African-Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC)
• 11.30 : Registration Opens
• 12.00 : Lunch starts
• 12.30 – 13.15 : Keynote Speech by Khun Arin Jira, Chairman of ASEAN-BAC Thailand
• 13.15 – 13.30 : Q&A
• 13.30 : End of Session
Speaker: Khun Arin Jira, Chairman of ASEAN-BAC Thailand
Topic: “Thailand’s Economic Goals as ASEAN Chair”
Payment methods: here
Payment due: Thursday 14 March, 2019
Payment and Cancellation policy:
1. Payment MUST be made in advance to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) before the event via email orphone call to the AustCham office. Note that cancellations received less than 48 hours (2 days) are not able to receive a refund and are not eligible for transfer or exchange.
3. For those who intend to pay at the door, late cancellation notice or non-attendancewill be charged with no-show invoice unconditionally
Substitution for Chakri Memorial Day
Substitution for Wisakha Bucha Day
(Saturday 18th May 2019)