Women in Leadership 2019: Defining the Next-Gen
BeLuThai, in collaboration with CanCham Thailand, the Embassy of Canada in Thailand, Trends Digital, Danish-Thai Chamber Of Commerce, Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce (JFCCT), Irish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), Swedish-Thai Chamber of Commerce, South African – Thai Chamber of Commerce (SATCC), Thai-Hong Kong Trade Association (THTA), Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC), Thai European Business Association(TEBA) and European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC) proudly present “Women in Leadership 2019” –“Defining the Next-Gen”. The event is organized by CanCham Thailand.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Women have an increasingly important role to play in contributing to the economy and society as leaders. The WIL 2019 “Defining the Next-Gen” event will examine the next generation of Women in Leadership;
- What are the key values & leadership qualities required to operate in a disruptive and every changing world?
- How can these qualities help to shape a successful career?
- How can these qualities be nurtured and developed for the next generation?
- Cindy Sirinya Bishop – Actress, Supermodel, TV Host and Activist
- April Srivikorn– Head of Industry, Google Thailand
- Rob Candelino – Chief Executive Officer, Unilever Thailand
- Ines Caldeira – Managing Director, L’Oreal Thailand
- Yvonne Chin – Regional Director, Canadian Commercial Corporation and Co-Founder of WIL (MODERATOR)
See keynote speakers profile, please CLICK HERE
11:00 Registration & Networking
11:30 Opening Remarks by the WIL Chair
11:35 Keynote Address
12:35 Lunch & Interactive Polling
13:00 What is at the core of Women in Leadership in Corporate Thailand?
13:15 Q & A Session
13:45 Closing Remarks
14:00 Post-event Mentoring Sessions (Optional)
15:00 Event Ends
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
11:00 – 14:00 Main Event Program
14:00 – 15:00 Mentoring Session (optional)
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Floor M, Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel (BTS Chit Lom)
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
THB 1,400 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
THB 1,800 for non-members
THB 15,000 for corporate Table (8 seats) – More Details, CLICK HERE
THB 1,200 for WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAMME sponsored ticket
Reservations not cancelled within 3 business days of the event will be considered as a no-show and invoiced. If the event falls on a Monday or is immediately preceded by a holiday, cancellation is required by the previous business day.