Multi-Chambers Luncheon: Women in Leadership – The Path to Becoming a Leader
BeLuThai, in collaboration with CanCham Thailand, the Embassy of Canada and foreign chambers of commerce would like to invite you to participate in the Multi-Chamber Women in Leadership Business Luncheon: The Path to Becoming a Leader on Wednesday, February 21 at the Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS EVENT?
Women have an increasingly important role to play in contributing to the economy and society as leaders. The WIL “The Path to Becoming a Leader” event will discuss both the internal and external factors for success.
- The traits and competencies required that will lead to leadership positions
- The types of environments that help and/or hinder to get to leadership roles
- New formats of mentorship programs and resources available
- Advice, motivation and inspiration from successful Thai and International women leaders in business, government, social media and legal field
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Time: 11:15 – 14:30 hrs.
Venue: Napalai Ballroom, Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
THB 1,200 for members
THB 1,500 for non-members
*Entrance fee includes lunch, pre & post event networking.
- H.E. Marie-Louise Hannan, Canadian Ambassador to ASEAN, Mission of Canada to ASEAN
- Titiya Chooto, Vice President in Operation and Pre-opening Services, Dusit International
- Tiziana Sucharitkul, Co-managing Partner and Director, Dispute Resolution, Tilleke & Gibbins
- Oranuch Lerdsuwankij, Co-Founder & CEO, Techsauce Media Co.Ltd
- Joni Simpson (moderator) , Senior Specialist, Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination at International Labour Organization, United Nations
See panelists and moderator profile, please CLICK HERE