BeLuThai Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Special Networking Cocktail @ The Landmark Bangkok
You’re invited to join the Annual General Meeting. It is a good opportunity for you to get up to speed what your Chamber has done in the past year and plans to do this year. Some of the New Members will give you a 3 minute presentations on their companies for you to appreciate.
For this year, there will be BeLuThai Board of Directors Election (2019-2021). Please participate in to be the one improving our organization together.
The AGM will be followed by a Special Cocktail Reception. Let’s welcome the new Ambassador-Designate of Luxembourg to Thailand, H.E. Mr. Jean-Paul Senninger.
And, The Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce has the honour to request the pleasure of your company to the ceremony during which H.E. The Ambassador of Belgium Philippe Kridelka will bestow upon Dr. Sutharm Valaisathien the Cross of Commander in the Order of the Crown.
For more details on the AGM, please see below:
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (“BeLuThai”) has convened the 1/2019 Annual General Meeting of Members of BeLuThai which is to be held on Thursday, 26 March 2019 at 5.30 p.m. at The Landmark Bangkok; to consider the following agenda:
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the 1/2018 Annual General Meeting of Members held on 29 March 2018;
- To consider the Annual Report on the activities of BeLuThai in the previous year and the activities to be carried out in the future;
- To consider and approve the BeLuThai’s audited Balance Sheet, Financial Statement and the Auditor’s Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2018;
- To consider and appoint the Auditor and to fix the Auditor’s remuneration;
- To consider and elect new Board of Directors for 2019 – 2021; and
- To consider other matters. (If any)
We would appreciate if you could attend the meeting on the date, time and place as specified above.
Any Member who is unable to attend the meeting may authorize another Member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. In this case, please complete the attached proxy form and submit to BeLuThai prior to the Meeting at [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019
Time: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
5:00 PM – Registration
5.30 PM – 3-minute presentations
6.00 PM – Annual General Meeting
6:45 PM – Special Networking Cocktail
(A separate invitation for special networking will be sent to you shortly)
- Welcome new Ambassador of the Grand Duchy Of Luxembourg,H.E. Mr. Jean-Paul Senninger.
- Decoration Ceremony for Dr. Sutharm Valaisathien by Ambassador Kridelka
9:00 PM – End of event
Venue: The Landmark Bangkok
AGM – Free of Charge
The Annual General Meeting is for BeLuThai Members Only.
Networking – THB 500 for members and THB 1,200 for non-members
(payment in cash at the event).
Kindly note that the registration is binding. No-show or cancellation without 24-hour prior notice will be invoiced.
Contact: Khun Milk at [email protected] or call +66 (0) 2 305 6844
Kindly register by Wednesday, 22 March 2019.
At the AGM, we will also, just as last year, give 10 companies a “3-Minute” slot to present your business to the audience. This can be done by powerpoint or video.
Let us know if you wish to use this opportunity to show your business to your fellow members.
If you are interested in 3-Minute Presentation, kindly confirm to Khun Milk at [email protected]. First come, first served.