You're invited to join the Annual General Meeting. It is a good opportunity for you to get up to speed what your Chamber has done in the past year and plans to do this year. Some of the New Members will give you a 3-minute presentation on their companies for you to appreciate.
Please participate in to be the one improving our organization together.
|For more details on the AGM, please see below:|
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Belgian-Luxembourg/Thai Chamber of Commerce (BeLuThai) has convened the 1/2020 Annual General Meeting of Members of BeLuThai which is to be held on Thursday, 25 August 2020 at 5.30 p.m. at Bean to Bar Restaurant by Gallothai, 3rd Floor RSU Tower Sukhumvit; to consider the following agenda:
- To consider and approve the Minute of the 1/2019 Annual General Meeting of Members held on 26 March 2019;
- To consider the Annual Report on the activities of BeLuThai in the previous year and the activities to be carried out in the future;
- To consider and approve the BeLuThai’s audited Balance Sheet, Financial Statement and the Auditor’s Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2019;
- To consider and appoint the Auditor and to fix the Auditor’s remuneration;
- To consider amendment of the Bylaws to reflect BeLuThai’s address to a new location; and
- To consider other matters. (If any)
We would appreciate if you could attend the meeting on the date, time and place as specified above.
Any Member who is unable to attend the meeting may authorize another Member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. In this case, please complete the attached proxy form and submit to BeLuThai prior to the Meeting at [email protected].
Document for AGM 2020:
- Proxy Form
- Minute of AGM 2019
- Financial Statement 2018-2019 - Belgian-Luxembourg Thai Chamber of Commerce
Date: Tuesday, 25 August 2020
Time: 5:00 - 9:00 PM
5:00 PM - Registration
5.30 PM - 3-minute presentations
6.00 PM - Annual General Meeting
6:45 PM - Special Networking Cocktail
(A separate invitation for special networking will be sent to you shortly
9:00 PM - End of event
Venue: Bean to Bar, 3rd RSU Tower Sukhumvit.
AGM - Free of Charge
The Annual General Meeting is for BeLuThai Members Only.
Networking - THB 500 for BeLuThai Members Only
Kindly note that the registration is binding. No-show or cancellation without 24-hour prior notice will be invoiced.
Contact: Khun Ponlawit (Tae) at [email protected] or call +66 (0) 26979069 + 66 (0) 97 079 2500
Kindly register by Friday, 21 August 2020.
Prior to the Annual General Meeting, we will also, just as last year, give 10 companies a “3-Minute” slot to present your business to the audience. This can be done by PowerPoint or video.
Let us know if you wish to use this opportunity to show your business to your fellow members.
If you are interested in 3-Minute Presentation, kindly confirm to Khun Ponlawit (Tae) at [email protected]. First come, first served.