KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Website : www.klm.co.th
Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines have become the largest European airline group: one group, two airlines, and three businesses. Each airline has retained its individual identity, trade name and brand. The three core businesses are Passenger Business, Cargo and Engineering & Maintenance. Both airlines run their own operations from their respective hubs Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol.
In addition to our powerful long-haul network, our simplified connections at the Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol hubs and our corresponding flight capacity, we are constantly upgrading our products and services to meet the specific expectations of our customers.
We are also developing innovative services so that we can always make our customer’s journeys that much easier. Our social media pages are also a very valuable aid in maintaining close ties with our customers. Very active on Facebook and Twitter, we respond directly to our customers’ requests about their trip, 24/7.
Product & Services
- KLM serves daily non-stop flights between Bangkok and Amsterdam with connections to the following 16 destinations in Great Britain: London, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Exeter, Norwich, Birmingham, Humberside, Manchester, Leeds, Durham, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness and Aberdeen.
- Air France offers 4 to 7 non-stop flights per week from Bangkok to Paris.
- Air France KLM lounge in Bangkok has been completely renovated last year and offer hot&cold dishes, free wifi, shower facilities, international newspapers and a variety of drinks including champagne
- “Flying Blue”, the Air France – KLM Group joint Frequent Flyer program enabling loyal customers to benefit from a very extensive network and to earn more miles.
- BlueBiz is the corporate benefits program from Air France KLM. With BlueBiz, your employees earn Blue Credits on every trip. You can then use Blue Credits towards air tickets and more, making the most of your company’s travel budget
- Online booking , e-ticket and internet check-in at airfrance.co.th and www.klm.co.th
- Air France – KLM Social media. Do you want to use social media to interact with Air France or KLM? You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.